Bike Bases are free to use for staff and students, you just need a UOW access card. If you don’t have an UOW access card a one time payment of $20 is required. Please complete the application form.
Please note that while the University cannot accept responsibility for items lost or stolen from the bike bases, there are CCTV cameras in place, and card access to the rooms can be traced to the cardholder. UOW recommends that you lock up your bike and do not leave other valuables in the bike base. Please report any incidents immediately to UOW Security
By proceeding to payment, you acknowledge that:
- the information you have provided in this form is correct
- that you are the person making the request and own the personal information outlined
- Bike spaces are limited and an access card does not guarantee a place
- Access can only be given to current students and staff.
- When the access card is ready you will be notified (can take 2-5 working days to process). Collect your card from the Service Centre using UOW student/staff ID card.
- For access card enquiries, please contact the Service Centre on 4221 3217 or email@example.com
- that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions
- and that you have read and will abide by the Campus Access and Order Rules.